Australian Toll Roads

  • Meals in your campervan

How to pay

​Road toll fees apply on some roads in Australia. You will likely encounter toll roads if you are driving through Metropolitan New South Wales, Queensland and Victoria.

You are responsible for paying road toll fees when driving a rental campervan vehicle in Australia. It is important to be aware of these roads before you travel as toll roads in Australia are electronically tolled, you will not be able to stop and pay cash. You will need to set up a visitors e-pass once you have picked up a motorhome in Australia. Any unpaid tolls will incur an administration fee from us in addition to the fee owed to the tolling company.

To set up a visitors e-pass for any Australian toll roads go to or via phone on 13 76 26 (international dialling code + 61 2 9086 6400). 

You can set up a pass on for as little as $1.50 and then be automatically charged if you use toll roads. This must be done within 48 hours of travelling on a toll road.​

For more information please refer to the​Toll Road guide.​